By Bei Hu
Read or Download Blow-up Theories for Semilinear Parabolic Equations (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) PDF
Similar calculus books
Concentrating on the mathematical description of stochastic dynamics in discrete in addition to in non-stop time, this ebook investigates such dynamical phenomena as perturbations, bifurcations and chaos. It additionally introduces new principles for the exploration of limitless dimensional structures, specifically stochastic partial differential equations.
Mathematical research is prime to the undergraduate curriculum not just since it is the stepping stone for the examine of complex research, but additionally as a result of its functions to different branches of arithmetic, physics, and engineering at either the undergraduate and graduate degrees. This self-contained textbook includes 11 chapters, that are additional divided into sections and subsections.
This classroom-tested textual content is meant for a one-semester direction in Lebesgue’s idea. With over a hundred and eighty workouts, the text takes an common process, making it easily available to both upper-undergraduate- and lower-graduate-level scholars. The 3 major subject matters offered are degree, integration, and differentiation, and the single prerequisite is a path in trouble-free genuine research.
This can be an increased model of Calculus and its purposes, 10th version, by way of a similar authors. the extra insurance contains trigonometric features, differential equations, sequences and sequence, and likelihood distributions. Chapters on structures and Matrices and Discrete likelihood can be found as a customized alternative or on-line in MyMathLab.
- Representation Theory: Selected Papers (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Tables of Generalized Airy Functions for the Asymptotic Solution of the Differential Equation: Mathematical Tables Series
- Mathematik für Technische Gymnasien und Berufliche Oberschulen Band 1: Analysis (German Edition)
- Delay Differential Evolutions Subjected to Nonlocal Initial Conditions (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs and Research Notes in Mathematics)
- Dynamics and Nonlinear Control of Integrated Process Systems (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
- Numerical Methods for Initial Value Problems in Ordinary Differential Equations (Computer Science and Scientific Computing)
Extra resources for Blow-up Theories for Semilinear Parabolic Equations (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Blow-up Theories for Semilinear Parabolic Equations (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) by Bei Hu