By Stephen Walther
In this publication, world-renowned ASP.NET specialist and member of the Microsoft ASP.NET group Stephen Walther indicates skilled builders how one can use Microsoft’s new ASP.NET MVC Framework to construct net functions which are extra strong, versatile, testable, viable, scalable, and extensible.
Writing for pro programmers, Walther explains the an important options that make the Model-View-Controller (MVC) improvement paradigm paintings so good and indicates precisely how you can follow them with the ASP.NET MVC Framework. From controllers and activities to perspectives and types, Walther demonstrates easy methods to follow every one ASP.NET MVC Framework characteristic in real-world initiatives.
In half II, you’ll stroll step by step via construction a full-fledged ASP.NET MVC web publication software that implements functions starting from facts entry to validation. via this example research, you’ll how one can construct ASP.NET MVC functions utilizing test-driven improvement approaches that permit quick suggestions, larger productiveness, and higher caliber.
Throughout, Walther provides wide code examples, reflecting his unsurpassed event as an ASP.NET teacher, a number one advertisement developer, and now as a member of Microsoft’s ASP.NET improvement staff.
Understand how to:
- Build enterprise-scale internet purposes way more swiftly and successfully
- Develop internet functions which are more straightforward to take care of and expand over the years
- Gain exceptional keep watch over over the looks of your site or program
- Expose intuitive URLs which are friendlier to go looking engines and clients alike
- Create ASP.NET MVC versions that include your entire application’s company, validation, and knowledge entry common sense
- Make the main of HTML helpers, version binders, motion filters, routing, and authentication
- Efficiently install your ASP.NET MVC functions
- Create ASP.NET MVC functions utilizing unit attempt and ridicule item framework
Read Online or Download ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed PDF
Best microsoft programming books
Harness the ability of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 to create and use your individual prone effectivelyAbout This BookLearn in regards to the Dynamics AX 2012 carrier architectureCreate your personal companies utilizing wizards or X++ codeDeploy your prone in quite a few methods utilizing excessive AvailabilityWho This booklet Is ForIf you're a Dynamics AX developer, new or skilled who desires to enforce providers with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, then this publication is for you.
O jeito inteligente de aprender o Microsoft Excel 2013 – um passo de cada vez! Aprenda rapidamente a gerenciar, analisar e apresentar dados com o Excel 2013. Com a série Passo a Passo, você dita o ritmo – aprendendo o que precisa no momento em que precisa! Crie fórmulas e aplique funções e filtros; Identifique tendências apresentando seus dados visualmente; mix dados de várias fontes e vincule planilhas; Execute análises complexas usando Tabelas Dinâmicas; Use macros para automatizar tarefas repetitivas; Trabalhe em colaboração e apresente planilhas on-line.
Arrange for Microsoft Certification examination 70-483: Programming in C#. The “What, Why, and the way” of every notion is gifted besides fast summaries, code demanding situations, and examination inquiries to evaluation and perform key recommendations. you'll the best way to use:Lambda expressions to write down LINQ question expressionsAsynchronous programming with the Async and wait for key phrases to maximise functionality of sluggish applicationsRegular expressions to validate consumer inputReflection to create and deal with varieties at runtime and a lot moreThe resource code within the e-book may be to be had within the type of iCanCSharp notebooks and scripts that let you try examples and expand them in fascinating methods.
- C# 6.0 Cookbook: Solutions for C# Developers
- Pro Windows 8.1 Development with XAML and C#
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 development cookbook
- Machine Learning Projects for .NET Developers
Additional info for ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed
ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed by Stephen Walther