By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics immediately highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, traits and extra. those talents will advisor you to severe insights that motivate motion out of your info. With this publication, you are going to develop into informed utilizing SAS visible Analytics to give info and ends up in customizable, powerful visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and stories, you are going to create visualizations which show transparent and actionable insights for any dimension and sort of knowledge.
This e-book mostly makes a speciality of the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is offered on either 9.4 and SAS Viya structures. every one model is taken into account the most recent free up, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; as a result, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and may glance accepted. This booklet covers new good points of every and demanding alterations among the 2.
With this e-book, you are going to find out how to:
- construct your first record utilizing the SAS visible Analytics dressmaker
- arrange a dashboard and confirm the simplest format
- successfully use geo-spatial gadgets so as to add position analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of knowledge visualizations
- arrange and cargo your info with the SAS visible Analytics information Builder
- study info with a number of recommendations, together with forecasting, notice clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your surroundings for concerns akin to scalability, availability, and potency among elements of your SAS software program deployment and information providers
Read Online or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
Over the last years, medical computing has develop into an immense examine department positioned among utilized arithmetic and technologies and engineering. hugely effective numerical equipment are in keeping with adaptive equipment, better order discretizations, quick linear and non-linear iterative solvers, multi-level algorithms, and so on.
Snap shots are nice for exploring facts, yet how can they be used for taking a look at the massive datasets which are ordinary to-day? This ebook exhibits find out how to examine methods of visualizing huge datasets, no matter if huge in numbers of instances or huge in numbers of variables or huge in either. info visualization turns out to be useful for facts cleansing, exploring facts, deciding upon traits and clusters, recognizing neighborhood styles, comparing modeling output, and providing effects.
Up to date to mirror SAS nine. 2, A guide of Statistical Analyses utilizing SAS, 3rd variation keeps to supply an easy description of ways to behavior a number of statistical analyses utilizing SAS. each one bankruptcy indicates the way to use SAS for a selected form of research. The authors disguise inference, research of variance, regression, generalized linear types, longitudinal facts, survival research, vital elements research, issue research, cluster research, discriminant functionality research, and correspondence research.
Networks have permeated way of life via daily realities just like the net, social networks, and viral advertising and marketing. As such, community research is a vital progress sector within the quantitative sciences, with roots in social community research going again to the Thirties and graph thought going again centuries.
- Cross Section and Experimental Data Analysis Using EViews
- Introduction to Nonparametric Statistics for the Biological Sciences Using R
- SAS for Data Analysis: Intermediate Statistical Methods (Statistics and Computing)
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Processing
Additional resources for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data
An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data by Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller