By Lisa Yount
Read or Download Alfred Wegener: Creator of the Continental Drift Theory (Makers of Modern Science) PDF
Similar children's nonfiction science & nature books
The entire water on the planet is all of the water on this planet. we're all attached via water, and this message is fantastically, lyrically brought from poet-musician-author George Ella Lyon. the place does water come from? the place does water move? discover during this exploration of oceans and waterways that highlights a big fact: Our water provide is restricted, and it's as much as us to guard it.
This ebook explores the technology inherent in sturdy early years perform and offers a wealthy diversity of principles to motivate you to 'have a cross' on your setting.
Do you ever fear concerning the surroundings? Do you would like you may assist in making issues higher? The environmental activists profiled during this booklet do this each day. One eleven-year-old offered drawings of birds to elevate funds to assist freshen up an oil spill. A poet provided her writing opposed to nuclear checking out and emerging sea degrees to the United countries.
Le idea de tradition peut-il être examiné comme une abstraction en soi ? Quel est le lien entre los angeles tradition et los angeles réalité économique ? Autant d'interrogations auxquelles Kléber Ghimire entend répondre dans un essai aussi brillant qu'érudit. À lire, assurément.
- Environmental Science Experiments (Facts on File Science Experiments)
- This Book Requires Safety Goggles (Super Trivia Collection)
- From Birds to... Aircraft (21st Century Skills Innovation Library: Innovations from Nature)
- Neues aus dem Bahnhof Bauch (German Edition)
- OCR GCSE (9–1) Geography A: Geographical Themes (GCSE Geography for OCR A)
- Measuring Volcanic Activity (Explorer Library: Science Explorer)
Extra info for Alfred Wegener: Creator of the Continental Drift Theory (Makers of Modern Science)
Alfred Wegener: Creator of the Continental Drift Theory (Makers of Modern Science) by Lisa Yount